银行校园招聘:常见的英语词汇(十二)
在银行校园招聘中,英语一直是各大银行的必考知识点,在银行的考试中英语不算太难,一般在四六级和托业水平。中公金融人为考生整理发布银行招聘考试中英语词汇汇总,帮助大家及时了解。
关注微信号yhzpks,回复:“礼包”,20家银行全真模拟卷免费下载
银行英语口语-兑换货币
Please tell me how much you want to change.
请告诉我你要换多少。
How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?
你要把多少汇款换成日圆?
What kind of currency do you want?
要哪种货币?
What's it you wish to change?
你有什么要换的?
What kind of currency do you want to change?
要换哪种货币?
In what denominations?
要什么面值的?
Please tell me what note you want.
请告诉我要什么钞票。
Will seven tens be all right?
7张10元的可以吗?
Is it in traveler's cheques?
换旅行支票吗?
I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.
我想知道如何付钱给你。
How would you like it?
你要什么面额的?
Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?
请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?
Can you change me some money, please?
能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.
这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。
Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.
请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。
Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?
劳驾给我6便士的铜币。
I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.
我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。
Could you change these French francs for me?
能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?
Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?
能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?
I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.
我想把全部汇款换成美圆。
I'd like some coins for this note.
我想把这张纸币换成硬币。
I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.
我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。
Five twenties and ten singles, please.
请给我5张20元和10张一元的。
I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.
我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。
I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.
我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。
In fives, please.
请给我5元票面的。
Could you give me some small notes?
给我一些小票好吗?
推荐了解:
更多银行考试英语词汇可点击:银行招聘考试英语词汇汇总
常见问题更多>
- 2022银行招聘考试信息
- 2022银行招聘网申怎么才能过?
- 2022年银行社会招聘都有哪些职位?
- 参加2022银行考试需要什么条件?
- 应届生报考2022年银行考试容易吗?
- 2022银行考试如何进行备考?
欢迎关注(中公教育银行招聘考试频道)
及时掌握银行招聘考试信息
回复“2022”领取备考大礼包
声明:本站点发布的来源标注为“中公教育”的文章,版权均属中公教育所有,未经允许不得转载。
如果对你有帮助的话,就点个赞吧!





